It seems like a good time to list the things I'm grateful for:
• I'm alive, I ain't broke, I'm supporting myself and I ain't in no fucking nursing home.
• I have a cheap place to live on a quiet street with all the electronics a man needs in this modern world. I also have the expertise from decades of experience to make them all work together.
• I have a cat that loves me, that I cherish in return, and we warm each others backs in bed at night.
• I have an old truck that takes me where I need to go, to places I shouldn't go but what the hell, and always lets me stretch my legs out in the back when I'm done driving.
• I have a few people in my life that care about me, for which I am eternally grateful.