One of the key components of this blog is the users ability to display photos full size when clicked, and this only applies to photos stored on Flickr, which is 95%. The other 5% are smaller photos stored on my server that I use to augment a post. There was no click logic on these photos.
People have told me the photo app sucks on mobile but I blew it off because I didn't have a phone. My apologies... Now that I have a phone I realize they were right.
So, I've re-written it. Now when you click on a photo the whole image is displayed in it's actual size. Drag it around to see it and click it (touch it) to close. Works great, and here's a photo to try it out on:
I've also just created a similar app to display the smaller image files on my server. This means that every image on my blog since it's creation two years ago, that isn't a link to a web page, is now expandable. Wow, impressing myself...
That Vincent Van Gogh painting I used recently is a good example and you can try it out below.