Patching holes on seams is a bitch. Today I ran into one that kicked my ass, on an older pink tube, named Martha. Yes, I name all my babies.
It was on the seam between the body and the headrest, backside, and I swear the seam must be plastic, not vinyl.
I just could not bond a vinyl patch, that I carefully cut out from a dead pink tube, on to that seam, with vinyl cement.
So, the first thing I did when I got home today, was head to Amazon looking for a solution. I found this, arriving next Thursday:
I'm also sending this post to my boss Ricky, if he objects, I'll find some other use for it :-)