MyRide Lawrence Database Structure and Login:
There are currently six database tables within the MyRide system:
• The Drivers table contains basic information about each driver (name, address, phone, and email).
• The Drivers Supplement table contains additional data about the drivers personal and vehicle licensing, insurance and hours of availability.
• The Clients table contains basic information about each client.
• The Clients Supplement table contains additional data about the client such as services required and additional contact info.
• The Staff table contains a basic information record for each staff member.
• The Admin table contains a basic information record for each administrator (typically one).
There are four different user login procedures, each requiring a User Name and Password. The Driver and Client logins offer the ability to Sign Up if they are not yet in the system.
• The Driver login gives each driver access to procedures relevant to them.
• The Client login gives each client access to procedures relevant to them.
• The Staff login is a subset of the Admin level, allowing maintenance of non-sensitive Driver and Client information along with report functions.
• The Admin login gives access to everything, update control over all information, along with add and delete control over all Drivers, Clients and Staff.
The next logical table is Rides which will put the entire structure to work...
btw: When a new driver is added they automatically get included in the Photos / Drivers section of the website. :-)